YoungandFree

Continuing the Story



Hi friend!
If you were following my series Speak Praise in October, I hope you will continue with me in the story of grace as we wrap up this year and look forward to what God has next! 

I will be taking a few days to rest and catch up with life after the hefty task of writing and posting for 31 days. But new blog posts will resume once a week--at least.

I am working on a reader survey and would love your input in that. Also, I am praying about participating with some of you creative friends in sharing your beautiful work (bloggers, photographers, designers, crafters, and artists). If you have any interest in this, or to be in touch for any other reason, please contact me!

I want to build a community here with you! Please participate in the comments and subscribe to weekly posts via email :-) And as always we can catch up on things via Twitter, Facebook, and Google+

Thank you for your support. Let's continue to encourage one another and build each other up!

God bless you in his grace and peace,

Janette

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! Please leave a comment or share a prayer request here.